The NEW Sprint 750 MK II
“I love the huge, open cockpit on the Sprint MK I. But can I have the DASH’s floats with higher buoyancy??”
Yes you can!
Welcome to the NEW Corsair Sprint 750 MK II. The first thing you will notice is the deck which has been totally redesigned, Its styling is sleek, fresh and modern. Next, you will notice that, in addition to the DASH’s bigger floats which will make the MK II skip across the water, it also has the same beams, hull and rig.
Then, you will notice the day sailor come out in you: “I bet my Sprint 750 MK II could beat the DASH 750…”
Long time Corsair sailor and Dealer in Florida, Steve Marsh from the Finish Line says that,the Sprint 750 MKII (and the DASH 750) are the two best, most fun, fast and exciting boats Corsair has ever built".
But as with all of Corsair Marine’s trimarans, the Sprint 750 MK II also delivers on the other “Corsair Critical Criteria”: safety through structural integrity; and ease of trailerabilty brought about by the simplicity of the floats’ folding mechanism and the raising/lowering of the mast. By being so trailerable, so many more sailing opportunities open up for day sailing with the family or racing – all at a very affordable price.
The base boat includes the following features:
• Small cabin with a huge cockpit. One double bunk with head area that has been designed to accommodate a porta-potty
• Beige Interior carpet liner
• Rotating aluminum wing mast with synthetic shrouds and bobstay, main, jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards. Two Harken 16 primary winches, four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom, 5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; Hex-a-cat™ 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet leads & tracks, screecher sheet tracks
• Spinnaker hardware, including retractable aluminum bowsprit, two Harken 16A coaming winches, fairlead blocks, halyard, halyard clutch, tackline clutch & cam cleats
• Electrical Package with 4 circuit switch panel, bow & stern light, interior light, lighter socket and battery switch (does not include battery)
• Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
• Anchor well with hatch
• Lifting eyes
• Retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
• Grey wing nets with hiking straps, bow nets and bow pulpit
• Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
Tool kit with spare hardware items
• Sailing Manual & Class Rules
Boat Review on Boat.com (UK)
Corsair Sprint 750 MKII: Sailing, trailerable fun. "The Corsair Sprint 750 Mark II can hit 20 knots on the open water—and goes even faster on a trailer, thanks to the foldable design." For full article, click here.
For photos of the Sprint 750 MK II, visit our photo album on Corsair Marine's Facebook page