Friday August 5th, 2011
The Sprint 750 MK II (real boat and sails; photoshopped water)
“I love the huge, open cockpit on the Sprint MK I. But can I have the DASH’s floats with higher buoyancy??”
Yes you can!
Welcome to the NEW Corsair Sprint 750 MK II. The first thing you will notice is the deck which has been totally redesigned, Its styling is sleek, fresh and modern. Next, you will notice that, in addition to the DASH’s bigger floats which will make the MK II skip across the water, it also has the same beams, hull and rig.
Then, you will notice the day sailor come out in you: “I bet my Sprint 750 MK II could beat the DASH 750…”
But as with all of Corsair Marine’s trimarans, the Sprint 750 MK II also delivers on the other “Corsair Critical Criteria”: safety through structural integrity; and ease of trailerabilty brought about by the simplicity of the floats’ folding mechanism and the raising/lowering of the mast. By being so trailerable, so many more sailing opportunities open up for day sailing with the family or racing – all at a very affordable price.
The base boat includes the following features:
• Small cabin with a huge cockpit. One double bunk with head area that has been designed to accommodate a porta-potty
• Beige Interior carpet liner
• Rotating aluminum wing mast with synthetic shrouds and bobstay, main, jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards. Two Harken 16 primary winches, four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom, 5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; Hex-a-cat™ 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet leads & tracks, screecher sheet tracks
• Spinnaker hardware, including retractable aluminum bowsprit, two Harken 16A coaming winches, fairlead blocks, halyard, halyard clutch, tackline clutch & cam cleats
• Electrical Package with 4 circuit switch panel, bow & stern light, interior light, lighter socket and battery switch (does not include battery)
• Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
• Anchor well with hatch
• Lifting eyes
• Retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
• Grey wing nets with hiking straps, bow nets and bow pulpit
• Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
• Tool kit with spare hardware items
• Sailing Manual & Class Rules
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER:
Effective from 1 August 2011, we are offering the new, improved MK II at the same price as the previous model - USD51,990 for the base boat, ex factory (Vietnam).
But be quick! This offer will only be available for a limited time.
Today, the sails were raised on the Sprint 750 MK II - in the factory (the first MK II is currently being registered to sail here in Vietnam). Photos can be seen on Corsair's Facebook Page.Attachments: contact-kingarthur.pdf (260.05 KB)
23/05/13 Corsair US Nationals - Less...
23/05/13 4 Corsairs in Top 5 of...
23/05/13 2 Corsairs in Top 4 of 200nm...
10/04/13 Xu Lijia on Sprint 750
21/03/13 Strictly Sail Pacific
19/03/13 2013 Corsair US Nationals...
12/03/13 Screwpile Regatta - Corsair...
11/03/13 Neptune Regatta in SingaporeVisit Archive
25/02/13 Pensacola Trimaran RDV
25/02/13 2013 Corsair US Nationals...
18/07/12 "Emma", a C31UC,...
02/07/12 Just 11 days to the Harmonic...
29/06/12 Poster for 2012 US Corsair...
19/06/12 Summer Sailstice - 23 June...
16/02/12 New England Boat Show, Boston...
08/02/12 12th Annual Corsair Harmonic...Visit Archive